Thanks for your interest in a quote. Help us help you by providing us with the following information. Do you have questions about the check list? Just call us! We’ll be happy to help you.
For Home Owners
- Social Security Number
- Address / No. of years at residence / No. of residents
- Is this home Seasonal or Primary
- Current Home Insurance comapny / expiration
- Square footage of Home
- Year built
- Estimated Current premium (per yr.)
- Market Value
- Replacement Cost
- Heat type (last updated) If Oil, where is tank located
- Electric (no. of amps for break or is it a fuse or knob & tube)
- Plumbing (copper or pvc) Condition of pipes
- Roof (age, condition, material)
- Swimming Pool (above or inground / fenced / diving board / slide)
- Distant to Fire Depart. & Hydrant
- Any alarms in home?
- Any other outside structures (workshop, garage,barn etc…)
For Auto Insurance
Ideally, please provide a copy of your current policy declarations pages of the following info:
- Information for you and all of the other drivers in the household
- Name as it appears on license
- Date of birth
- Garaging address (and mailing address if it’s different)
- Occupation and if any household drivers are students
(are their GPAs B+ or better?)
- Level of education
- Vehicle ID number (also known as a VIN) for vehicles to be covered
- Are there any other vehicles in the house hold such as boats, ATVs, Snowmobiles or personal watercraft?
- Live with parents
- own a home
- rent an apartment
- Have you had any accidents either at fault or not within the past 5 yrs?
(if so, approx. when?)
- How much was paid out?
- Any violations within the past 3 yrs?